MOT Diagnostic and Facilitation Suite
Our Management, Organisation and Threats (MOT) Diagnostic and Facilitation Suite is a service that focusses on your business’s operational alignment. It helps you to:
- Deliver strategy and operational plans that align with your vision
- Be confident your business’s management and organisation structures support each other
- Improve processes that promote effective operations and reduces costs
- Enter new markets and develop new services and products
- Manage family members’ integration into the business
- Improve and strengthen your inter-relational dynamic
As an established family-led business you’ve worked diligently to achieve the success you currently enjoy.
That success also means you’re so busy running the business, you have little time to stop and review.
You may be generating revenue. However, if the operational structure is not strong you could be wasting precious resources, not seeing quality product from effort, or worse - stop seeing financial inflow. You need to find where the leak is and cap it.
It could be that you are partners in life and business. Is the ‘life’ or ‘business’ aspect negatively affecting the other’s ability to grow?
Just like your car, your business, ought to have a health check each year, to ensure the major components are working well.
Our expertise is in working with you to review your business’s management, team’s performance, operations, threats and future growth plans.
Through the Family Business MOT Diagnostic we review your business with you, so you can make some key decisions that will build a high growth company that experiences longevity.
This route can if you require, provide facilitation relating to how best to make life and business management work in harmony.
The Family Business MOT Diagnostic works with your business plan. It:
- Highlights the business operations that are productive, are wearing out or needing replacement
- Gives insight into what can be built on, or is damaged but can be repaired to keep or make your family-led business healthy
- Opens your leadership team and business owners’ eyes to different perspectives and prompts new thinking.
- Deeper understanding of those things that will encourage both life and business growth
Your family business will:
- Build on the success you have already attained and drive your business forward
- Enjoy reduced friction and frustration as your senior team communicates and works together more effectively
- Experience increased business dynamism, and strengthening of your position in the market
- Integrate your family members’ abilities and aptitudes in a way that encourages cohesion
- Lay the foundation for exploring new markets and products.
- Consolidation of life and business partnerships that builds and highlights the best in each other
Starting at £1995 - micro businesses (1-5 employees)
Why wait until a breakdown before you act? Book your Family Business MOT Diagnostic now. 0203 290 1253
Call 0203 2901253 for your 30min complimentary appointment